Today we’re happy to present one of the earliest series created by South Korean Fine Arts Photographer Yeong Ja Jung, titled “Exposure on the Mirror.” The artist began this project in 1980 and the pieces are in C-Print (1981).
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand's product? We launched Heart of Beast at the beginning of 2012 with "Beastmode," a line of high-end, attitude-focused T-shirts. The name comes from the athletics term, which has evolved to mean a general Superhuman state of being, in which animal instinct takes over mind and body.
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand's product? Greenola Style is 'fashioning' a ethical style revolution. Women today are so incredibly diverse and dynamic, and Greenola designs reflect that personality. Our one-of-kind handmade products tell the story of the artisans who made them, the materials they were made from, and the women who wear them.
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand's product? We are a Montreal-based organization called Yellow Bird Project. We work with an amazing range of indie rock musicians to create unique t-shirt designs that benefit an array of charities, each chosen by the musicians.
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand’s product? I’m Paola Willis, Mexican designer with a Latin American spirit. CINTA is sour Brand name and it means LOVE in Indonesian, we are devoted to crate pieces of your wardrobe you´ll simply love. We source materials, techniques all over the world youdevelop fantastic clothing.
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand's product? Queen's Rocket, designed by Jon Fulton Adams, wants to be your favorite tee - the shirt that's always on top of the stack, the oneyou reach for first.
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand’s product? Fresh Tangerine is a jewelry brand created in Portland, Oregon by owner/designer, Kimberlee Kogane. Each piece captures the designer’s love for sparkle in glitzy statement pieces and ornate detailing, creating a style that she calls “understated glamour.”
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand's product? We are passionate about handbags and vintage textiles! Mei Vintage specializes in limited edition handbags using vintage kimonos and reclaimed leather. We like to consider ourselves as a promoter of sustainability! We enjoy taking the old and unwanted and turning into something new and beautiful!
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand's product? La Raffinerie is a a jewelry brand based in Montreal. We create statement necklaces made of ribbon and semi-precious stones. Everything is proudly made by hand in a little sunny studio in a very artistic neighborhood of Montreal called the Mile-End (think Brooklyn).
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand's product? Kusuri Enterprises is both a brand and a story. Along with every collection release is another chapter in the manga/story (the next one due out in February) about Kusuri Enterprises, a global pharmaceutical firm that is run by beings here to save our souls.
1. Tell us about yourself! What is your brand's product? Saint Vintage is more than just jewelry. Founder and 2x- cancer Survivor Paige Jansen has been blazing her fashionable and philanthropic trail since 2007 when she was given a 20% chance of survival and more than one cancer diagnosis. Paige has curated vintage and antique beads, vintage Swarovski crystals and findings turning them into timeless treasures with the intention that someone will wear the piece and remember to live and love everyday.